Adopted and tweaked from Minimalist Baker, this recipe is somewhat of a symbolic one for me personally – it was the first vegan dessert I ever made this time a year ago. It was also the catalyst to my plant-based journey I’d grown to be so passionate about. To celebrate my 1 year of going plant-based, I thought I’d share this easy 4 ingredient bakeless peanut butter fudge goodness!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cuprs shredded coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- crushed almonds (optional)
- coconut flakes
- In a food processor, blend coconut flakes until smooth.
- Add peanut butter, melted coconut oil and maple syrup into coconut flakes mixture. Blend until smooth.
- Line a square baking tray with parchment paper. Place fudge batter into pan.
- Freeze for 15 minutes and serve. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Voila!
If you decide to try out this recipe I’d love to know what you think.
Positive energies always.